Come work with us! Now hiring for a Fellowship Manager
Position Description Student Energy is a global charity building the next generation of energy leaders. We are a hard-working, fast-paced team devoted to youth empowerment in the world of energy. Our team punches above its weight to develop innovative programs, meaningful international partnerships, and serve our community of young energy changemakers. Check out our theory of change to see what we do and why.
Join the Student Energy team! We are hiring for a Fellowship Manager. This role is primarily responsible for:
- Manage a team of coordinators that support the program
- Oversee the development of digital content and resources for program fellows
- Facilitate internal team meetings, run weekly one on one check ins with the coordinator team
- Oversee the programs schedule and annual events
- Collaborate with the communications team to develop materials for the program
- Oversee content editing (assignments, resources, templates, etc)
- Gather & summarize monthly reporting for the Director of Community Programs
- Work with the Director of Community Programs on program strategy
- Oversee impact measurement and evaluation of the program
- Track progress on program-wide objectives and key results
- Oversee the fellowships’ email, website, and virtual social spaces, with an eye to digital engagement and community-building
- Oversee the fellowship webinars and mentors sessions
- Other tasks as assigned.
Term: The contract term starts between March 28, 2022 and April 15th, 2022 and ends on December 31, 2022, with the possibility of extension for the right candidate.
Start Date: March 28, 2022
Location: Location within Canada is flexible for this position as Student Energy has transitioned to a virtual work environment.
Weekly Hours: 40hrs/week
Job Application Deadline March 20, 2022