Hiring a Systems Assistant!
Join our team! Student Energy is hiring for a full-time, fixed-term position (40 hours per week for 6 months) to support a range of organizational activities and projects.
Student Energy is looking to hire a fixed term, full-time (40 hours per week for 6 months) Systems Assistant to help coordinate our financial and team operations, and our internal project management systems. This role will be critical to helping keep track of all our team’s moving pieces, building resources needed to support our internal processes, and keeping the organization running smoothly. If you’re someone who enjoys organizing projects, using Excel sheets, taking care of details, making the perfect plan—and then colour coding it! —we want you on our team.
Please read the position description here: Systems Assistant Job Description
All positions are contingent on funding, so applicants must meet the eligibility requirements for that program:
- Be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment
- Be legally able to work in Canada according to relevant laws and regulations of the province of territory of residence
- Not currently enrolled as a full-time student in a post-secondary institution
- Currently unemployed or underemployed
Complete this Application Form by October 28, 23:59 PDT to apply. We are currently working in a remote work environment during the COVID-19 pandemic– we are hiring regardless of whether the work is completed remotely, or in-person at our offices, once it is safe to do so.
Note, if you do not feel that you qualify, but you are interested in the position and are willing to learn, please apply. We are interested in a diverse team and are willing to train the right person. Explain why you want the position and why you think you should be considered in your cover letter.