Come work with us!
Now hiring for a Data Assistant
Student Energy is a global charity building the next generation of energy leaders. We are a hard-working, fast-paced team devoted to youth empowerment in the world of energy. Our team punches above its weight to develop innovative programs, meaningful international partnerships, and serve our community of young energy changemakers. Check out our theory of change to see what we do and why.
Join the Student Energy team! We are hiring for a Data Assistant. This role is primarily responsible for:
- Support the implementation and continued development of our Salesforce org (i.e. customer relationship management system) by analyzing team use, searching out new ways to save time, and acting as a team resource for all things Salesforce
- Ongoing organization and management of Student Energy’s professional, student, and organizational contacts using Salesforce, including data collection, cleaning, entry, and lifecycle management
- Maintain internal reporting dashboards and collaborate with other teams to produce timely and accurate external reporting
- Assist with the implementation of Student Energy’s data vision, including initiatives related to data privacy and data security
- Develop and maintain resources for internal use and training on our core data tools, objectives, and requirements
- Maintain documentation related to data management
- Complete or assist with data analysis as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
Term: Fixed term
Start Date: July 11, 2022
Location:Location is flexible for this position as Student Energy has transitioned to a virtual work environment.
Weekly Hours: Part-time (10-15 hours per week for 6 months)