(Closed) Hiring: Join the Student Energy Team This Summer!
Join our team this summer! Student Energy is hiring for full-time, fixed-term summer positions (up to 40 hours per week for 16 weeks) to support a range of organizational activities and projects.
Please read the position descriptions below:
- Chapters Expansion Assistant
- Chapters Project Assistant
- Communications Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Partnerships Assistant
- Youth Energy Outlook Communications Lead (Vancouver or Toronto)
- Youth Energy Outlook Research Associate (Vancouver or Toronto)
All positions are contingent on funding through the Canada Summer Jobs program. All applicants must meet the eligibility requirements for that program:
- Be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment
- Have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
To apply, fill out this form by 11:59pm Pacific Time on April 8, 2020.
**Note: We are currently working in a remote work environment during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are well-prepared for remote work and expect no interruptions to these positions – we are hiring regardless of whether the work is completed remotely, or in-person at our offices, once it is safe to do so.