COME WORK WITH US! Student Energy Guided Ventures Coordinator
Student Energy is a global charity building the next generation of energy leaders. We are a hard-working, fast-paced team devoted to youth empowerment in the world of energy. Our team punches above its weight to develop innovative programs, meaningful international partnerships, and serve our community of young energy changemakers. Check out our theory of change to see what we do and why.
Reporting to the Guided Ventures Project Manager, the Guided Ventures Coordinator will work with
Student Energy in the following ways:
- Support the development of digital education content and resources for Guided Ventures participants, mainly focusing on solar-related content.
- Provide coaching to the participants throughout the program, including guidance in connecting with key project stakeholders (i.e. project host, local contractors, project-specific funders)
- Manage the Ventures email, virtual social spaces for drop-in coaching sessions and cohort calls, and team tracking system in Asana
- Manage data tracking of teams during coursework (participant’s progress in the two tracks) and during project execution (participant’s progress in reference to their project plan)
- Provide support in mentor recruitment and matching
- Working closely with the Project Manager of Ventures and SE Impact Measurement Taskforce, develop and maintain the impact measurement framework for the SE Guided Ventures program
- Undertake research and support drafting of new content for the next set of Guided Ventures geared towards Energy Efficiency and People & Systems projects such as “Engaging in Local Energy Policy” and “Youth-led Community Energy Plan”
- Other tasks assigned
Term: The contract term starts between July 1st, 2022 and July 15th, 2022 and ends on December 31, 2022, with the possibility of extension for the right candidate. Student Energy offers compensation at competitive non-profit rates, and this can be discussed in an interview setting.
Weekly Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Application Deadline 11:59pm PDT on June 1, 2022.